- CHeFA-EA (Community Health Financing Association for Eastern Africa) CHeFA-EA is a Regional Non-governmental organization established to facilitate exchange of knowledge, information and experiences in community health financing as a strategy for improving access to quality health care for the low-income population.
- Cordaid – Netherlands Cordaid combines more than 90 years’ experience and expertise in emergency aid and structural poverty eradication.
- Kabale Catholic Diocese Kabale Catholic Diocese
- Ministry of Health – Uganda The Ministry of Health Uganda, is a government body set up with a mandate of policy formulation; quality assurance; coordination of health research; and monitoring and evaluation of overall performance of the health sector”
- UCMB – Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau The mission of the Catholic health services in Uganda is derived from the mission of the Church which has a mandate, based on the imitation of Christ and His deeds, to promote life to the full and to heal.
- Uganda Martyrs University – UMU Catholic University located in Nkosi
- UPMB – Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau UPMB is the Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau, the coordinating body for Protestant health services in Uganda.
Key Partners and Types of Partnerships
|MOH||Technical and Policy Directions|
|CHeFA||Technical and Financial|
|Kabale Catholic Diocese||Promoter|
|Uganda Medical Bureaus||Service Providers, Owners and Promoters|
|Member Hospitals||Service Providers and Promoters|
|Cordaid||Financial and Promoter