Categories of membership
- Voting members
- Founding members
- Individual members
Benefits to members
- Participation in the Governance of the association through the annual general assembly and the Executive Board.
- Interaction with other members.
- Promotion of partnerships
- Secretariat publications and information.
- Marketing and promotion through UCBHFA publications, website, and the media.
- Secretarial technical support for CHIS design and management.
- Publishing in the UCBHFA annual reports, website and newsletters.
- Platform for policy advocacy and lobbying.
- Legal advise
Prospective new member fills and submits a membership application form (download here or obtained from the secretariat), accompanied with all relevant supporting documentation.
For more information about the Membership Application Process click here.